Jim Schlichting compiled the data from our
September 18, 2013 Work Session
What does ASQ Section 1212 do WELL?
- Provide an opportunity for Networking (11)
- Organize & Run Meaningful Meetings (5)
- Line-up good speakers for the Meetings (5)
- Provide a Convenient and Comfortable Location for the Meetings (4)
- Provide Study Sessions for Re-certifications (2)
- Make Good Food Available at the Meetings(1)
What one (1) thing should ASQ Section 1212 START doing that we are not doing now?
- Arrange More tours (8)
- Provide Free Study Sessions for Certification (8)
- Provide Additional Dinner Topics During the Section Meetings (7)
- Provide Online Presentations (4)
- Provide More Education (BOK) sessions (1)
- Advertise (publicity) (1)
- Have a Wine Blending DOE (1)
What one (1) thing should ASQ Section 1212 should STOP doing?
- Stop ending meetings late (12)
- Stop using the same speakers during ….??? (11)
- Stop Stopping meeting through the summer (4)
- Stop Asking for business cards for lecture – get at sign-in (1)
- Stop door prizes (1)
- Stop using Baxter for test site – change location for test site (1)
Name one (1) opportunity for Section 1212 to improve.
- Raffle education vouchers (7)
- Quality Tools Presentation (6)
- Free exam prep for out of work practitioners (6)
- Develop ability to notify non-ASQ quality professionals of meetings (5)
- Improve accuracy of website (2)
- Reach out to Executive management at companies to attend section meetings (1)
Name one (1) action ASQ Section 1212 could do to attract people from your organization.
- Identify / use in-house contacts at companies to replay section notices (11)
- Free Guest +person who brought them ((9)
- Host an annual picnic (3)
- Free Guest (2)
- Set ASQ boot to reach out to manufacturing industries (1)
- Let people know the benefits of obtaining certifications and re-certifications (1)
- Referral program (1)
Thank you for your feedback. Because you helped identify ways we can improve, we have already began to make changes.
Please feel free to add more suggestions in the comments section below. Your e-mail address is never shared beyond the Section Leadership Committee.