Tony Manos and Chris Aubrey continue with:
How to Create Positive Change in Your Organization
Are you looking for ways to build a culture of continuous improvement? Learn how the small things make a BIG difference. This session will highlight the science and models behind change. Along with hands-on, practical advice on modest ways to create new habits and ideal behaviors.
This session has perfect timing as you plan and deploy your 2015!
- Good Change
- Reward & Recognition, Motivation
- Organizational Culture and Ideal Behaviors
- Habits, Trigger-Routine-Reward
- Kaizen and Daily Kaizen
- Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata
Anthony Manos is a Catalyst with Profero, Inc., where he provides professional consulting services, implementation, coaching and training to a wide variety of organizations, large and small, private and public, in many industries focusing on Lean Enterprise – including Lean Manufacturing and Lean Healthcare. Mr. Manos has extensive knowledge of Lean and quality in a wide range of work environments. Tony is trained and certified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) U.S. Department of Commerce in all elements of Lean manufacturing and is Lean Bronze Certified.
Relying on his diverse knowledge of business, manufacturing techniques and applications, Tony has assisted numerous clients in implementation of Lean. Over the past ten-plus years, he has helped over 150 companies in several aspects of Lean implementation including: team building, standardized work, 5S workplace organization & visual workplace, quick changeover, plant layout, cellular, kanban, total productive maintenance, kaizen events and hoshin planning. Tony is an internationally recognized speaker and expert on Lean and presents at several conferences a year.
- Senior Member and faculty member for the American Society for Quality (ASQ) where he teaches a two-day course in Lean Enterprise and a one-day course on Kaizen
- Founding Member and Past Chair of the Lean Enterprise Division of ASQ
- Senior Member and instructor for the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Member and instructor for the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
- Helped develop the original Lean Certification (SME/AME/Shingo Prize/ASQ)
- ASQ representative to the Lean Certification Oversight and Appeals Committee, Chair Lean COA
- Writer and kaizen event facilitator for AME/SME’s DVD “Total Productive Maintenance Blitz”
- Co-author of the book “Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement” and author of many articles on Lean and its allied subjects including Value Stream Mapping and Hoshin Kanri
- Co-editor and contributing author of “The Lean Handbook: A Guide to the Bronze Certification Body of Knowledge” from Quality Press.
- Lean Champion for 5S Supply, a web-based B2B company focused on providing unique items and materials for Lean implementation
Mr. Manos served in the United States Navy nuclear propulsion program and holds an MBA from the University of Illinois at Chicago.