ASQ Section 1212 CQA Review Workshop
- Prepare for CQA Exam
- Review CQA Body of Knowledge
What to Expect:
- ASQ CQA books are included in the enrollment fee and will be distributed at the beginning of the first class
- Weekly from ASQ CQA book and articles assigned by Instructor related to the CQA exam
- Several audit cases will be reviewed
- The class will be held (6:15 PM-9:00 PM) over the following Monday and Wednesday listed below:
Monday: 4/20/2015, 4/27/2015, 5/4/2015, and 5/11/2015
Wednesday: 4/22/2015, 4/29/2015, 5/6/2015, and 5/13/2015
Where: College of Lake County (Southlake Campus)
1120 S. Milwaukee
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Local training during after work allows all attendees to not interrupt their work schedule
- Eliminate/Reduce Travel expenses (flight, lodging, rental car)
- Tuition and registration for this 4 week course is $300.00 compared to other courses averaging ($475-$1500).
- Sandra Storli: Bio posted on ASQ.org
Make the most of this opportunity.
The last day to register for the class and June 6th exam is: April 17, 2015.
Internet Link to signup: