Nominations for Awards are now being taken. Please use form below to submit you nominations. Please use one form for each person and remember to indicate which award you want to nominate him or her for.
The Northeastern Illinois Section, American Society for Quality, has established an awards program to recognize members, non-members, and other organizations who have contributed to the advancement of the goals and activities of the section by their continued exceptional effort and support.
- Walter I. Holms Founder’s Award – Presented for outstanding contributions to the section’s advancement. This constitutes advancement well above the maintenance of the section’s status. Recipient must be a member of ASQ NEI Section 1212.
- Distinguished Service Award – Presented for dedicated contributions in continuing section activities and affairs with a high degree of activity and effectiveness.
- Exceptional Service Award – Presented for dedicated, consistent, and continuing contributions and / or support to section activities and affairs. Non-members and outside organizations are eligible for this award.
- Marlyn Hyde Commitment to Excellence Award – Presented for outstanding contributions to the advancement of the quality profession. This person does not need to be a member of the ASQ NEI Section 1212 and can be nominated by any member of the ASQ NEI Section 1212.
- Rookie of the Year Award – Presented for outstanding contributions to their job and the quality Profession and also having been in the profession for two (2) years or less. This person does not have to be a member of the ASQ NEI Section 1212 and can be nominated by any member of the ASQ NEI Section 1212.
- Quality Oriented Company of the Year Award – Presented to any size organization that has demonstrated a sincere and continuing interest in the quality profession as well as increasing industry, individual and public awareness of quality. The organization can be nominated by any member of the ASQ NEI Section 1212.
Nominations for the awards will be presented to the Section Leadership Committee by the Awards Committee Chairperson.
Nominations can be e-mailed directly to the Awards Committee Chairperson, Virgina Gibbs at VirginiaG920@aol.com or this form can be dropped off with any of the Section Officers at any General Section Meeting, ISO Support Group Meeting or Section Leadership Committee Meeting. Nominations must be received no later then November 30 of each year.
I, ______________________________________________ nominate ________________________________________________________
for the award checked above because ______________________________________________________________________________